Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hannah's Wonder

Wonder:
Verb (used without object)
1. to think or speculate curiously:.
2. to be filled with admiration, amazement, or awe; marvel 
3. to doubt:

Verb (used with object)
4. to speculate curiously or be curious about; be curious to know:
5. to feel wonder at:

Noun
6. something strange and surprising; a cause of surprise, astonishment, or admiration
7. the emotion excited by what is strange and surprising; a feeling of surprised or puzzled interest, sometimes tinged with admiration
8. miraculous deed or event; remarkable phenomenon.
(definition from Dictionary.com)

This will be the last post on this website. I have decided if my blog is going to have any sort of staying power I needed to change the title, make it more personal. Plus I've never actually written about jazz so this title makes no sense. If you wish to follow my blogging and general shenanigans (I just really wanted to use that word) please feel free to keep up with me at hannahswonder. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment