Sunday, September 14, 2014

NYFW Part 1

Though I sadly did not attend New York Fashion Week I stayed up to date by using the website and checking out my favorite style bloggers that were there. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite shows and looks from the past week.

b michael AMERICA
 
I loved the simple silhouettes and the retro styles that he used throughout this collection. The bright colors and patterns really brought life into the pieces and it all flowed so well together. Each piece was unique and looked so elegant. This was one of my favorite shows this year.

Rebecca Minkoff

This collection was so cool and casual. The clothing was pretty minimal the accessories really brought the dramatics. I loved the fringe on the bags and the over-sized hats. Everything seemed really wearable and I could definitely see myself wearing a lot of these pieces.

Luis Antonio

 
As a girl who loves any kind of print I was obsessed with this collection. I loved every look more than the last. The pieces with the rope print were all just so amazing and interesting. Everything seems very wearable. I liked the simplicity and the femininity that each of the looks possessed. The shoes in the show were also amazing and I think I need a pair.

Mark and Estel

I loved this collection because of its rocker vibe. The looks were tough yet feminine and I loved it. These girls looked so cool and effortless. They weren't too put together with messy hair and a smudged smokey eye look. Overall these looks are dangerous and amazing.










No comments:

Post a Comment